Friday 24 September 2010

my sketches from the past- hands

Hello :)
In this blogg I would like to share with You some of my previous art work like : sketches , paintings or illustrations.
My sketches come from the time when I was preparing myself to go to Art University in Poland and that was in 2003 . I used a pencil 2B or 3B with a sharp ending and most of theme I draw on A4 white paper .
When I look at them now I have very warm feelings as they remind me about my beginning with art. I struggled a lot , some times I didn’t even want to look at the paper and pencil!!J My first art tutor told me to take a block of A4 paper which I use for printing , take a watch and draw for 5 min. and than start another sketch . That was a good school and way to learn how to make a quick decision .
                                 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment